11.02.2011

. { life as of late: according to my iphone }


Here are a few shots of what my life has looked like the last few days ... according to my iPhone, of course. You know, I realized that I own six cameras the other day, and I take pictures on my phone 90% of the time. Kind of ridiculous. 

As you can see, my Gorham life looks a little different from Ptown life. The boxer with the magnificent underbite is Indigo. She belongs to one of my new roommates. The sunrises over the farm down the hill are gorgeous. They are surprisingly putting the sunrises over Casco Bay to shame. I must say, in the midst of all the chaos of moving, I'm finding the quietness of living in the middle of farm land quite calming. It feels homey and natural. I am a country girl at heart, really. I like tractors and trucks, I listen to country music, and I somewhat shamelessly own a Budwiser sweatshirt with camo on it (double whammy on the fashion tragedy, right?).

Well, peoples, we've made it to Wednesday. Here's to making it through the rest of the week! Hopefully there will be some more quiet mornings coming your way too. 

xoxo
H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Careful you could turn out like your auntie. ;)