7.16.2009

93.5

Today is Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday. And you know what that means? I get to ditch my work clothes for jeans and a tank top very soon. So far today I've drank coffee with an illegal amount of coffee grounds in it, proceeded to spill some of that very gritty coffee on my favorite pants, and stole a bagel from the cafeteria... I could really use a Friday.
Something positive (besides the close proximity of Friday)?
I got a 93.5 on my EMT-B class final last night.

Some pictures from our Acadia National Park trip in June:

Acadia National Park is a grand place to be

even when the sun isn't shining

and the tide's so high that the waves splash you in the face.

This tomato recipe from Pioneer Woman looks delicious!

This wedding hairdo is gorgeous. I love the hairpiece!
I love elegant hairstyles. Found on A Little Sussy.
Nicole Hill Gerulat is such a talented photographer, and I love her blog too.

Emma Watson (Hermoine) appeared in Teen Vogue.

and she is so pretty. I love this photo shoot.
It makes me want to be a fashion photographer so bad!

I may actually wear a hat if it was this cool looking.
Found on SheBreathes from the Nobis SS09 Collection.

~
I just love Pride and Prejudice. One of my favorite quotes?

Elizabeth: Are you to proud Mr. Darcy?
And would you consider pride a fault or a virtue?

Mr. Darcy: That I couldn't say... Maybe it's that i find it hard to
forgive the follies and vices of others, or their offenses against me.
My good opinion, once lost, is lost forever.

Elizabeth: Oh dear, I cannot tease you about that.
What a shame, for I dearly love to laugh.


I too, Elizabeth Bennet, love to laugh, which is why I'm focusing
on my 93.5 and ignoring my coffee mishaps!


~

No comments: