11.18.2009

a little inspiration...

I've been given the task of creating a "company look" 
for myself this week. I have to do stationary, business cards,
site framework, and packaging themes that all keep a 
coherent theme. I started drawing blanks, so I figured 
I'd grab some inspiration from that thing 
Al Gore invented (the www). 



I started browsing Fashion Gone Rogue in hopes of 
finding my favorite Harper's Bazaar photospread ever. 
It's title page has a fabulous color scheme with really 
great seriff fonts all arranged... 
and then 1940s style photos taken by Peter Lindbergh



(this is the title page that I love so much)




(samples of the fabulous photos)

Of course, after browsing Fashion Gone Rogue for a while, 
I got completely distracted and found these: 



Source: Amica December 2009 -- Judith Bedard by Eric Nehr


But, of course, I had to get back on task 
(thanks, Al Gore for the distraction-tool of the century!). 
So... I came upon some of these great ideas:







This is something I did for my News Layout class 
last semester... maybe something along those lines? 
I like having an animal on my card. I am, after all, 
an animal nut. Who knows... I'll think of something at 
2am sometime, and wake up my roommate trying 
to write it all down. Hopefully that'll be soon!

No comments: