12.13.2009

11.

It's Sunday, and I'm kicking off the final week of my
2nd to last semester at SJC with an art history paper.
(And, of course, with some distractions).


I think these pan tone mugs would make a hilarious gift... maybe
because I'm a graphic design geek, but I'm sure there are tons of
people out there that would be in love with these funny mugs
from Uncommon Goods too!




Anthropologie has fun vintage-y Christmas ornaments.
Many of them remind me of our awesome tree at home.
(Which I love for it's eclectic-eccentric look).



I really like this "Partridge in a Pear Tree" Stationary
... it would be great(er) embossed though!
(via Kate Spade)




I've been reading LonnyMag, a new magazine online.
It's really great, and over 100 pages long of photos, design,
fashion, architecture... AKA awesomeness.
~
11 days 'til Christmas!

No comments: