3.09.2009

it's a monday

Ralph Lauren Spring 08 RTW.
So classy it's almost intimidating.

This purple dress is a knockout!
I started looking through all of last years' shows.
I'd have to say, Ralph Lauren had a great year.

Seriously sexy shoe by Dries Van Noten.
Looks like a Friday shoe to me!

Marc by Marc Jacobs is fabulous. End of story.

Versace went for a serious goddess look in her Spring 08 RTW collection.
Doesn't mean I love it any less.

Versace is oh so pretty. This is from the Fall 08 Pre-Collection.
I really like this outfit, but somehow I don't think it'd fly at the office.

Petz Scholtus of Barcelona has made her apartment 100% ecofriendly.
Everything she uses is either from an eco-conscious company or recycled.
Found her in the NYTimes, but her blog (R3 Project) is even better.

Crazy light Petz made from an old water bottle...
this woman recycles everything.

No comments: