4.16.2012

. [ music monday - wanderlust ]


Sometimes I feel like hopping in a car and driving for miles and miles with no particular spot or end date in mind ... I feel like this especially at the beginning of the work week when I'd rather be roaming aimlessly! If I were to load up a van and start driving, this is the kind of music I'd do it with:

Home // Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros 
I Want Some More // Dan Auerbach
Your Man // Patrick Sweany
I'm Not the One // The Black Keys
Carolina Drama // The Raconteaurs
Someday // The Strokes
Ball and Biscuit // The White Stripes
Skinny Woman // R.L. Burnside

Even if I have to work (and not be a wild traveler), I do love to start my day with some good bluesy rockish jams ... nothing gets me going better. 

I hope you have a wonderful Monday!
xoxo
H

No comments: