9.23.2011

. { glamorous friday }










Something about fall rain, chill air, and driving to work in the fog makes me feel like it should be one of those jazz-filled days where everything feels quieter, softer, and somehow more glamorous. So, I thought I'd share some of my favorite glam photos of morning champagne, Paris crystal, and Miu Miu couture. Wouldn't a little Parisan breakfast with some bubbly, background jazz, a soft sweater, and morning drizzle be lovely today?

Here's a little jazz playlist for your Friday that I've handpicked for you:
- Ella Fitzgerald: Blues in the Night
- Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole: Unforgettable
- Etta James: Stormy Weather
- Melody Gardot: Les Etoiles
- Norah Jones: The Nearness of You
- Miles Davis: All Blues
- Madeleine Peyroux: Dance Me to the End of Love
- Catherine Russell: Just Because You Can
- Billie Holidy: God Bless the Child

And with that, I wish you a Happy Friday and lovely weekend!
xoxo
H

No comments: