10.29.2010

[ friday randomness ]

Thank our Lord Almighty that it is Friday! 
It's not even noon yet, and I've already had several 
very random things occur today that make me wonder 
what-the-heck is going on around here?



1. This morning on my way to work I was accosted by chipmunks.
Two crazy-in-love chipmunks rolled across my feet on the way to work 
while they were sexing it up. It was very shocking, appalling, mind boggling
 ... you get the point.

2. Three different people have suggested that I look like Rachel McAdams
today. I would love that to be true. Perhaps it's my Parisan striped shirt, 
high top knot bun, and bright red lips and nails that made them think it?

3. I had a lengthy discussion in the bathroom about automatic 
toilets, soap dispenser, paper towel dispensers and sinks. 
And how pretty much every public bathroom should take a leaf
out of the new bus-station-esque rest stop in Kennebunk.


4. I introduced another person to the phrase 
"It's darker than the inside of a cow in here." Be still my soul!

I hope your Friday is just as entertaining and is wonderful!
xoxo

1 comment:

Laura *You Stir Me* said...

Hey! Just found your blog and love it! I'm a NH girl living in NJ so I totally know what it's like to turn people on to good ol' New England sayings. My personal favorite is "She wouldn't know what end of the hoe to use." Also - before reading this post, I saw your picture and instantly thought you looked like Rachel McAdams!!! (you really don't see it?)