9.04.2009

Happy Friday! (kind of)

This is the busiest weekend of the year for IT!
All of the students will be arriving and needing help getting onto
our network... so I get work allllll Labor Day Weekend.
I just keep thinking about my 60hour paycheck!

love these!

(Old Soul New Heart)

(via A Cup of Jo)

So, I really liked these when I saw them on A Cup of Jo, and decided to share them. I love classy little vintage feeling things. They're quirky, cool (at least in my little mind), and feature bows! For some reason I love bows... just ask Mom about my Scotty Dog bow, and she'll undoubtedly smile.
~

Mykonos from Grandchildren on Vimeo.

Found this video on Black Eiffel and thought it was really cool!

~

Have a happy Labor Day weekend, and remember, just because it's September, doesn't mean we can't keep wearing white!

No comments: