5.13.2009

oh wow wednesday

the back of this dress is oh so sexy.
(via .v)

Hugh Stewart is a crazy photographer.
(love her eyes)

(love her boots)
Hugh Stewart

(love her dress)
Hugh Stewart

who wouldn't love a peaceful bedroom from IKEA?


love this chest from IKEA's Hemnes collection.
kind of a modern take on the antique dressers in my mom's house!
very cool fabrics from IKEA.
perhaps I should put some of my designs on fabric?

Rescue Me has got to be my new favorite show.
Season 5 is running now, but hulu is catching me up!

amazing photo of Ellsbury getting tagged at home...
he was out, but we still beat the Angels. GO SOX.
(photo via mlb.com)

I read this Dorothy Parker quote today and giggled:

I like to have a martini,

Two at the very most.
After three I'm under the table,
After four I'm under my host...

~

No comments: